(GotH) Gods of the Hot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary

4 posters

Go down

Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary Empty Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary

Post  Y Dyn Hysbus Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:31 am

Over the coming weeks I will edit this page so you can know everything ( well almost everything ) about The Greatest but Most Humble Ele ever
Well after running between towns in pre, yes it took me a while to learn you could teleport Shocked Most people looked alike back then so a lot of long red haired eles
I finally moved on to Post, at that time Fireball and Firestorm rocked my world Smile At that time of course there was just one district....multinational. The first new members joined our fledgling guild at that time I met quite a few new members all at once in LA, one of those was Rock Dragon. My progress through the game was slow at that time, there was so much to explore and meeting Kayeas of Serenter I discovered there was more to just fighting monsters etc tongue However I did continue to stumble thru the game. I can remember being elated at capping my first Elite, which if I remember rightly was Ele Attunement Cool although Mind Burn made me think I'd discovered something noone else knew about. I spent a lot of time on the Fire Islands..capping, making money albeit slowly but surely so I could buy a hall....Blimey Sigils where very expensive then. I finally had enough for the Hall and shortly afterwards discovered Temple of Ages and FOW/UW and that making money was easier there Neutral This is where I first met Barfun and learnt through very direct instructions how to nuke Smile
So after more money spinning this time in Sorrows Furnace I started to think about FOW armour but something unexpected and not neccesarily good was about to happen to Guild Wars. The arrival of Factions ! The race to form an alliance and establish an allegiance was on. After much discussion it was decided we became Kurzick , thank God, so I made my way to HZH to get things started. It became obvious that if we were to have decent faction and be a " good guild " we needed to recruit some alliance battle types. Due to our alliance with Immix and some other nice guilds we attracted some faction hungry people. The faction total grew and we found ourselves moving upwards in the Factions world ....at a cost. I lost sight of what was really important, providing a warm friendly non competitive guild for our warm friendly members.
So some valued people left and then the full extent of my brief enthusiasm for faction farming hit me harder. We could not maintain our faction requirment...........and were kicked, causing some of the recent members to leave too. The darkest days of Gods of the Hot had come.
the real me ( a warrior )
Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary Nation13Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary Nation14

Last edited by Y Dyn Hysbus on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Y Dyn Hysbus
Y Dyn Hysbus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary Empty Re: Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary

Post  De-Administrator Mon May 26, 2008 6:28 am

hey paul look what i found.. hammer master Razz

Yes it could be me, full of muscles etc Cool , but I'm 4inches taller than Trojan. Very flattered thank you Embarassed
De-Administrator
De-Administrator

http://www.bebo.com/candyishotXD

Back to top Go down

Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary Empty Re: Y Dyn Hysbus ...no introduction necessary

Post  Dogz Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Paul rocks ^ ^ Very Happy and paul isnt a hammer Razz he is a fire ele .... duh Razz bom
Paul i got to say u rock ... again Exclamation afro
Dogz
Dogz
Admin

https://godsofthehot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  King Tg Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Ahh paul, what u rite brings up my memories for the Original game, and the start of factions.
HAHA i love that about mind burn! Me too, i was all like "WOOOOOOW, NOO WAAAAYYY!!!" and i called my friends who also played and i told them to get over here coue they wouldnt believe their own eyes! Turns out they allready had it 2 days ago xD

I didnt know that u could teleport (or "travel") between cities either, wow thats alotta time wasted Rolling Eyes

Ill be waiting for your next update Smile
King Tg
King Tg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down